The students of the business and advertising division of The Pitt News received six awards for excellence in advertising, marketing and sales at the national College Media Business and Advertising Managers (CMBAM) national contest announced at CMBAM’s annual conference in February.
The awards received are:
- Best marketing manager, second place, Victoria Kline
- Best social media strategy, second place
- Best social media promotion, second place
- Best ancillary operation, second place
- Best audience engagement strategy, third place
- Best Out of Home promotion, third place