In celebration of Women’s History Month, the Office of the Provost Faculty Diversity Development team invites you to engage in a roundtable-style discussion with dynamic University of Pittsburgh women faculty members.
- Ann E. Cudd, provost and senior vice chancellor
- Lorie Johnson-Osho, director of faculty diversity development
- Jeanette South-Paul, Andrew W. Mathieson Professor Department Chair in the Department of Family Medicine
- Melanie Hughes, professor, Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts Sciences’ Department of Sociology
- Linda DeAngelo, associate professor of higher education in the School of Education and faculty fellow in the Center for Urban Education
- Tiffany Gary-Webb, associate professor of epidemiology, associate director in the Center for Health Equity, associate dean for diversity and inclusion in the office of the dean
- Lise Vesterlund, Andrew W. Mellon Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics
John Wallace, vice provost for faculty diversity and development
Visit the calendar invitation and click the blue “Register” button to get the Zoom link and passcode.