All Pitt staff are invited to join a Zoom town hall on Wednesday, Aug. 5, at 9:30 a.m. to learn more about the University’s planning for returning to campus during the fall term and ask questions.
Panelists will include:
- Scott Bernotas, associate vice chancellor, Office of Facilities Management
- Pete Chambers, director of shared research support services, Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- David DeJong, vice chancellor, Office of Human Resources and acting senior vice chancellor of business and operations
- Geovette Washington, senior vice chancellor, chief legal officer and executive sponsor of the Resilience Steering Committee
- John Williams, director of the COVID-19 Medical Response Office
Andy Stephany, associate administrator at the Vascular Medicine Institute and president of Staff Council, will moderate.
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance by completing this Qualtrics survey.