Reach your academic goals this summer.
Summer sessions allow you to catch up on needed credits, stay on track to graduate in four years, or get ahead of schedule.
- Take online courses*.
- Take upper-level courses to complete your degree.
- Wrap up your general education requirements.
- Focus on one class at a time.
- Enroll in classes that fill quickly during the school year.
- Connect with professors and peers in small classes.
- Choose the session that works around your summer plans.
* The majority of Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences courses will take place online only and will not have an in-person option. Go to summer.pitt.edu for the most up-to-date information.